Villa Transylvania from Gheorgheni welcomes you with 6 rooms, fully equipped kitchen, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, toaster and kitchen robots. Also we have dishes for 30 guests, 4 bathrooms with bath tubes, shower, hairdryer and washing machine.
We offer secured and free parking and free WiFi and on our two big covered balconies you can enjoy the view or grill, there’s enough beer for 30 persons.
For our guests we organize diverse and famous tours: The Bear Observatory From Borzont, tours with the sleigh, horse ride sleigh tours, even fishing in our own lake! Villa Transylvania is situated in a non poluated and silent area, we welcome families with kids, just married, families of generations.
Also we organize parties and events, the Villa is perfect for business meeting and trainings or group event also!
Villa Transylvania from Gheorgheni has opened his gates on 14th of July 2019 and since it’s also present on the site: BookingCom
At the reception can speak: English, Romanian, Hungarian and German.
Total capacity: 12 persons:
- Bedroom 1: Double Room for 2 person.
- Bedroom 2: Double Room for 2 person.
- Bedroom 3: Double Room for 2 person.
- Bedroom 4: Double Room for 2 person.
- Bedroom 5: Double Room for 2 person.
- Bedroom 6: Twin Room for 2 person
We present you our top 10 turistical attractions:
- The Bear Observatory from Transylvania at 15 km from Gheorgheni;
- “Csíki Sör” brewery at 65 km;
- Salt Mine (Salina Praid) Praid 45 km;
- Red Lake and Cheile Bicazului is at 22 km;
- Cave Sugau/Whisper Cave 12 km;
- Varsag Falls and Zetea Damm at 47 km;
- Saint Ana Lake at 97 km;
- Statue “Heart of Jesus” and the view from the Gordon Hill-69 km;
- Peak “Piatra Negres” and The Monument Of The Forthy Eighters of the Szeklers 79 km.